Learnosity are looking for a couple of bright people to join our business development & sales support team in the IFSC in Dublin.
Who are Learnosity?
We are a multi-award winning technology company who are shaping the future of digital education by providing assessment technology to educational providers worldwide. With offices in Dublin and Sydney (and a New York one in the works) we’re well on our way to becoming a global company, yet are still small enough for you to directly contribute to the year-on-year growth of the company.
What is the role?
Given the size of the company your role will be dynamic and varied, giving you the opportunity to develop existing skills and also to learn new ones. Key areas in which you may be involved include:
You will be a point of contact between the tech team in Sydney and our clients in Ireland, the UK and the USA; responsible for ensuring that your clients’ needs are appropriately communicated to the dev team and all bugs and issues are resolved in a timely manner.
You will need to acquire a thorough understanding of our product suite so that you can support our customers by delivering client training and support. You may also be asked to help with drafting client proposals, functional specs and expressions of interest.
- Operations & Technical PM
Key areas of responsibility include issuing progress reports, monitoring downtime, highlighting areas of risk and suggesting process improvements.
Given that our technical team is based in Sydney we anticipate that you may be asked to spend a couple of weeks in Sydney to familiarise yourself with our product suite.
Who are we looking for?
We want some great all rounders who are flexible and can quickly adapt to changing requirements and priorities. This is a great opportunity to join a rapidly expanding technology company where you can take ownership of a role and make it your own.
You will need:
- a great attitude, and willingness to tackle any problem
- a high focus on attention to detail
- excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- self-motivated and comfortable taking full ownership of projects
- happy to work independently yet also a team player eager to take on new challenges
- able to cope with pressure and to meet tight deadlines
- constantly looking for ways to improve existing processes & highlighting areas for review
It would be advantageous if you have:
- a degree in Business Information Systems or similar
- an inherent and natural flair for software (you don’t have to be a programmer, just comfortable with technology)
At Learnosity we know that our people are core to our success. With diverse backgrounds, talents and personalities our team is made up of really smart, passionate and dedicated people who take their work – but not themselves – seriously. Expected salary range: €25,000 – €30,000 depending on experience.
If this sounds like the job for you, email a covering letter – explaining why you’ll be great – and your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please use “Learnosity Ireland – Your Name” as the subject of the email.