The interactive Graphing and Number Line Questions provide an easy way to author Geometric Math, with non complex methods of drawing and labelling for the student.
- Graphing: Customise the graph to suit the needs of the question; show or hide certain elements, plot points, lines, or shapes, and label them for the student as needed. The student submits their response on the graph, with a couple of clicks.
- Number Line: Like with Graphing, the Author can customise the size and points on the Number Line to suit the needs of the question. As a response, the student can drag or drop values to the line, or plot inequalities on the line, where required.
Easily plot and show points on a number line…
…with configurable thresholds, for auto-grading, snap-to points, etc.
The start of an incredibly powerful suite of Math graphing stimulus & question types
- Configure every element
- Set X & Y axis range
- Set tick, label, and grid intervals
- Plot any two points to draw a line
- Move either point or whole line
- Snap to grid, tick, or interval
- Show or hide co-ordinates as you move a point
- Plot circles with just two clicks!
- Replay all actions later to show the workings of the student
- Works beautifully on an iPad or any touch screen device
- Plot Parabola simply and easily…
…alongside polygons, and author-defined background shapes
Plot any two points to draw a finite section of a line
Authors can limit students to one tool type or take advantage of all our types at once!
Create advanced Vector questions for students
Plot a ray starting at one point, extending on infinitely!
Draw Sine or Cosine graphs with two clicks!