Multiple choice (MCQ)
The multiple choice question (MCQ) allows you to select one or more correct answers from a number of potential answers. It's not our most complex question type, but it's one we've been mastering for many years now.
- Full WYSIWYG editing with live preview.
- Add rich text, images, LaTeX math content and HTML anywhere you like.
- A host of layout options.
- Fully responsive on mobile and tablet.
- Support for option shuffling, multi-select and secondary answers, distractor notes and hints.
Our first demo is a Multiple choice question because that's what everyone else does, but we do so much more.
Keep scrolling down…
We have lots of flexibility in just how you can layout your MCQs.
You can also limit a student to checking their answer once …
Or support multiple attempts.
Multiple responses are also supported.
Our Choice matrix question can have multiple choice questions with shared responses, scored as a whole.