We will not sell or share your personal information with third parties. We will use the information to respond to inquiries. From time to time, we may contact you about products, services or events that are relevant to your interests.
Our environments all operate in discreet private networks. Servers in these environments are also locally isolated into service groups that provide security between the different layers of the environment.
More on Cookies
Please refer to your browser's 'Help' function or visit About Cookies for detailed information about how to do this on a wide variety of browsers.
Student Privacy Pledge Signatory
Learnosity is a member of the Student Privacy Pledge created by the Future of Privacy Forum (FPF) and the Software and Information Industry Association (SIIA).
By signing the Pledge, Learnosity joins major ed tech companies including: Amplify, Atomic Learning, Clever, Code.org, DreamBox Learning, Edmodo, Follett, Gaggle, Houghton Mifflin Harcourt, Knewton, Knovation, Lifetouch, Microsoft, Renaissance Learning, Think Through Math and Triumph Learning and publicly confirms that the company will:
- Not sell student information
- Not behaviorally target advertising
- Use data for authorized education purposes only
- Not change privacy policies without notice and choice
- Enforce strict limits on data retention
- Support parental access to, and correction of errors in, their children’s information
- Provide comprehensive security standards
- Be transparent about collection and use of data
The Pledge and more information about how to support it is available here.